I like chocolate. I have to admit it. Now, I’m not a big coffee drinker but when I have the desire to have a pick me up, I turn to a cafe mocha. After sampling different places, I determined that some of the popular coffee shops have a burnt taste to their mocha’s. So, I have set out to find the best mocha’s in Long Beach and a couple of the surrounding cities.
Best Coffee Mocha’s in Long Beach and Seal Beach
- Aroma di Roma – features the “Mocha Angelo” at 5327 East 2nd Street in Long Beach
- Javantinis Expresso at 148 Main Street in Seal Beach
- Babette’s Feast – 4621 E. 2nd Street in Long Beach – add whip to your mocha…it melts in your mouth
- Pollys Gourmet Coffee at 4606 East 2nd Street
- Bogart’s Coffee House at 905 Ocean Avenue, Seal Beach CA – organic coffee
- The Crema Cafe at 322 Main Street in Seal Beach
- Whole Foods – Mocha
- Hot Java at 2101 Broadway
Which ones make your list?